I've joined the gym,but I can't start until I'm 15..but it's only a few weeks away so it's okay.
ALSO:Odaira Sensei asked us to accompany them on their Girl Scouts camp on the 23rd-24th so I'll be dealing with little kids again.Hopefully,I've improved.
What else?
KAT-TUN's new single DON'T U EVER STOP is up for release on May 14th!!I just have to get the limited edition!!I've heard the song,and it's definitely their best single yet!
I missed Music Station last night because I went to the ISSH Spring Show.It was nice.
I forgot to mention that I have a new cell phone!It's GORGEOUS!It's SOFTBANK!And it's SO PERFECT!


2 comments:
You're SO lucky! New cellphone,eh? Don't think you've become some goddess (jk jk)
I MISS YOU!
Don'cha think it's sorta funny that only we read each other's blogs and keep commenting. BTW, (in an accusatory tone) you haven't been commenting
Ciao.
Post a Comment