Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What the heck is going on??Life and all its ironies

It's soo WEIRD!!Just when Isha and Jack are ABOUT to go out,Jack's guardian spots them and they can't go out!!I mean,seriously,what is that???How in the world did that happen?How can one little thing destroy a budding relationship in an instant??It's so unbelievably IRONIC.It's like something out of Shakespeare.Or Scary Movie.

Message to Isha(WARNING:It's going to sound kind of cheesy!!I'm sorry,I'm not very good at this)-->It'll be all right!!Somehow,you and Jack will get to be together!!約束だよ!!I'm not going to say that this was meant to happen,or that you and Jack aren't supposed to be together,because that's not true!!Remember that whatever you want to happen is supposed to happen,and will happen!Keep the Faith~

You know what,I'm just going to address all my blog entries to you,since you're the only one who reads it,anyway.And truth is,I don't really want anyone else to read it!!

And you haven't replied to my emails!!

You knooow,we had a double English period today!!1 hour and 20 minutes of Oxygen~~

4 comments:

Manny said...

arigatou!! but no.. i think fame reads ur blog. ANYhoo, forget abt me and Jack. we're just assholes. or... we're just jackasses :):)

as for the e-mail thng...DUDE!! I' shall write when I find something AWESOME to write about... Like DANIEL'S SOCKS!!!!

Ai said...

fame reads my blog??how does she have the URL?

u dont have anything to write about,just say hi!!or give me some advice on kuuki sensei!!

Manny said...

of course ur still a part of the group!!!!

Ankur said...

You have a crush on your teacher?