Friday, October 17, 2008

What is the world coming down to??

Seriously.I don't get it.Everything is so weird!Jack tells Isha that he likes her and now he says that he doesn't like her!I think he's just being weird.Anyway,Isha,think about it positively!I bet Jack does like you!Maybe he doesn't know it himself.
Sorry..I'm not very good at this.But I believe that everything can be fine!
Remember,thing positive!
Oww..my stomach hurts!
Oh yeah,I didn't blog about this,did I?
See,my grandfather passed away :( so my mom left to be with my grandmother.So me,my sister,and my father are alone here!I LOVE the freedom!But the house is in a weird state...
Yappari,I can't take care of myself........!!
In Biology,our teacher sliced open A PIG'S KIDNEY!!!IT WAS SO TRAUMATIZING!I seriously thought I was going to PUKE!I feel like puking just thinking about it!!

My Current Obsessions:
1.KAT-TUN
2.Old Disney Movies
3.Kuuki Sensei
4.Drake Bell

That was a pretty random post!


5 comments:

Manny said...

DRAKE BELL!!!! (HEARTS)

"Here is the church and here is the steeple,
we sure are cute for two ugly people
I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else
but YOU!"

Bio Dude showed us a heart surgery(you were there, weren't you?) and I thought the heart looked like a mushy pizza with extra cheese and mayonnaise and custard for filling.

:D This was a random comment for a not-so-random post. Does Love know about this?


BTW, Jane is on our bus. "He" lives with her and 14 other people including Grace and her parents/ The Guardians.

Ankur said...

drake . . . . Yes hes very good :) good choice


and that everything will be fine theory does work. And @isha: is jane your new crush? If yes, hats off, your quick! :)

Ai said...

I love Drake Bell!He's hotter than Yamapi!And that's saying a lot!
I like Jesse McCartney,too.
and John Smith from Pocahontas!
I CRIED at the end of Pocahontas!And Beauty and the Beast!
It's kind of weird how Belle calls him "beast"!!Doesn't he have a name?

The surgery videos are nothing like the real thing!I swear,I was almost gonna puke all over the teacher!!

14 people?Do Grace's parents run a foster home or something?!

Ankur said...

You have surgery lessons? How old are you?

Oh, and 14 people is more like a football squad. Random irrelevant shit since i clearly dont have much scope in this conversation

Ai said...

well,it's not really surgery lessons.he just shows is videos of people having their heads cut open and their brains stichted up and other weird stuff.

we're 15 by the way

i've never heard of jane before.she new?