Saturday, November 8, 2008

I won!!

I won the raffle!!Yay!And I didn't just win anything,I won SECOND PRIZE!And it was MY TICKET!No,not my sister's.MINE!!

We won a trip to Hilton Bay Hotel or something like that.My parents are probably gonna take a vacation and I won't get the benefits of my prize :( but at least I get the pleasure of winning.

It's weird:7 years at Santa Maria and I didn't win anything.But I win second prize in my first year at Sacred Heart.

Life is full of wonderful ironies~

Aaaaaand to top it all off,we don't have school tomorrow!

But I haven't finished my homework. :(

I know!I'll do it all now so that I don't have any work to do tomorrow!This is great!

I'll talk to y'all later!Bye!

9 comments:

Ankur said...

Congratulations on winning. Lucky at sacred heart huh? :)

Enjoy your holiday, and try to post something too :)

Ai said...

my holidays over!!now i have school tomorrow :( and p.e. :((

i should do tomorrow post on p.e.

i dont really like tuesdays

Ai said...

oh,by the way,ankur,i've always wondered about ur picture.would u mind explaining it?if it has any symbolic meaning or anything

Manny said...

aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! congratulations!!!!
BTW, ankur's pic is Green Day, na?


WHAT?! I LOVE TUESDAYS!!!

Ankur said...

Yep isha, your right. (and so am i with the single 's). Its like green days picture from woodstock concert where they literally created a riot. If your not annoyed by them as isha is check out green day woodstock on you tube. You will understand what i mean :P

Ai said...

oh.i dont know much about greenday.

being totally honest,i thought it was a pic of u with ur friends.

i dont like those weird scary looking bands like green day,good charlotte,etc.

they scare me!

but whatever floats ur boat i guess :P

Ai said...

by the way,do either of u watch heroes??

i love mohinder!

Ankur said...

Actually symbolically we ARE three friends like them minus wierd hair and stuff. And i did watch heroes, you like him? He does look kinda smart when he wears a tux.

Manny said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The Rules & Regulations:

1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rules clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose atleast three people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back



(And no, I don't watch heroes. And Ankur, OMG! you've been schecking out guys?)