It's a bit late, but I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone reading this a HAPPY NEW YEAR! How has my year been so far? It's been really good up til now,thanks for asking~so I hope it stays this way.
I spend my NEW YEAR watching the Johnny's Countdown Concert, which was awesome, by the way. My day honestly wasn't as eventful as someone I can mention (Isha,if you haven't guessed already) but it was fun. On the first day of the year, we went over to a friend's house and we had A LOT OF FUN and it was past midnight by the time we left but none of us wanted to leave because we were having so much fun. Let me know how YOU celebrated the New Year in the comments area.
Hehe.That was fun!
It's been seriously long since I last posted anything onto here, so I'm kind of unsure about what to write. But I hope I'm doing pretty good! (Hint:This is where you say:"You're doing fine!Great, in fact!")
Anyway, school starts next Monday, which is a real bummer because my vacation has been so much fun! And I didn't do my homework. At least I don't have pre-boards!Haha,Isha! :P
Does anybody else LOVE Britney Spears's news album?
All eyes on me, I'm the center of the ring,just like a circus ~
See ya later, and enjoy the rest of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
'Your supposed to say...' Hahahahaha....
Ahhh, vacations make going to school seem so bad at times... And do try to post more often (hint: ur supposed to say yes, ill post more than once in a month :) )
You're doing fine! Great, in fact! =P
Nonononono... don't listen to Ankur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! say that you'll post atleast once a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3
I thought your vacations were over.
And Britney's sucha slut :P
Once a week is even better....
Yes,I'll post more than once a month.
How about twice a month?? :P
Britney's not a slut!She's talented!
NO! Four times a month!
Britney is slutty. See? they even rhyme!
How does Britney and Slutty rhyme?
Anyway,she may be a slut but she's a talented slut. Her music is great!
i havent got a mail from u in ages!!why??
BRITN-EE
SLUT-EE
See? It rhymes!!
Her music isn't great! In that one song, I'm a slave for you, she sounds like she's having an orgasm while singing.
Internet's a bitch, which is why my mails haven't been regular!
I loooove I'm a slave for you!And shes supposed to sound like that!
Ever wondered why her singing voice is so different from her real voice?It's because she's singing through her nose.Her record company thought her voice sounded really sexy that way.All her songs are basically meant to be really ero.
I really should update my blog soon..
You really scare me sometimes. jkjk.
AND YES! You should!
UPDATE BLOG!
Post a Comment