Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hi again

I figured since it is my summer vacation, and I have a lot of free time on my hands, I should really update my blog. Plus, it might help improve my writing since I'm taking AP English next year, and from what I hear, it's really intense. Hello, everybody. Remember me?

Of course I know my blog entries cannot compete with Isha's extremely engaging ones but I will try my best. So...summer vacation....it's great, especially because I'm in a very comfortable financial position thanks to the part-time work I did at school. It was only a week, and it was really boring, and involved lots of manual labour like transporting heavy books between classrooms and pulling staples out of bulletin boards. But I'm not complaining, because I did get paid really really well.

This is so boring so far!! I bet anyone reading has fell asleep by now. But I'll keep going anyway.

I've just realized what a boring person I've become. Oops.

Stay tuned for my next boring entry.

1 comment:

Manny said...

YAY! An entry!! engaging? mine? thanks :)
cool, part time work?
you're not boring!!!
update soon.

love u.