Thursday, July 2, 2009

Disappointment

I am very dissapointed. Guess why? I'll tell you why.
Last week I bought this beautiful 1000 piece Disney jigsaw puzzle and I was so excited about my puzzle that I finished it in two days. I was so happy when I finished it. Here's a picture. Isn't it pretty?


Anyway, I was so excited about having finished the puzzle that I wanted to frame it. So, I went to the store and bought a frame for my puzzle. I had a feeling the dimensions weren't quite right, but I bought it anyway. It was raining a little and it was a huge frame, and I wondered how I was going to bring it home on my bicycle, but we managed to get home in one piece, all of us including the puzzle. I got home and tried to frame my puzzle, and guess what? It didn't fit! I am very disappointed. Any advice??

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to buy another frame for my puzzle. And find some use for the frame I just bought. And it was only a couple of centimeters off! But it's okay. I bought another puzzle today. It's Nightmare Before Christmas. I can't wait to get started! It's only 108 pieces, so I'll be finished in no time!
Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Manny said...

...wow. Lol, it was raining? it doesn't rain here!! :'(
Happy Holidays? I have not-so-happy school days :(

Ai said...

well school is fun,too!

i framed my puzzle today so im happy :)

Manny said...

UPDATE, LADY, UPDATE!!!

Manny said...

I was reading your blog again... I miss you writing.
UPDATE PRZ.

Manny said...

AI-CHAN, UPDATE PRZ