Thursday, January 21, 2010

お頑張りになってください

The Keigo test was pretty easy. Except for the last question which was something about explaining my feelings about Keigo and its use in daily life today. I wasn't expecting that sort of question.
Anywaay, I was excited all day today because we were going to have a Debate Party last two periods. Mr. Full House suggested it, since it's only four of us. So, I was anticipating it all day. In English we had s Socratic Seminar about 1984. So, the class was divided into two groups. When it was my group's turn to talk, we were all debating and arguing and not giving each other a chance to talk. But the other group was sooo quiet. The contrast was kind of funny.
In Chemistry, Friedon shared an interesting story about how she had to draw naked people in college. I don't really want to think about colleges and APs and SATs, they sound real stressful. But anyway, I'm not going to fill this post up with negativity. I'm sure there'll be plenty of college-related posts to come. Doesn't look like I can escape anytime soon!
Hmm...oh yeah, we had a Unicef meeting in Lunch. I don't know WHY I joined Unicef club, it is soo boring. I hope no ISSH student ever reads this, because what I am about to say is not very nice. You know what it is about a lot ISSH girls? They all sound almost EXACTLY THE SAME. They talk the same, they think the same, except for a few exceptions ( and new students). They all are perfectly nice, but sometimes I wonder if they have a brain. Anyway, the leaders (who are pakka ISSH girls) were talking about how we have to come up with ideas to raise awareness about the earthquake in Haiti. Mr. Full House was on about that,too, I guess it was a real tragedy. So we sat there for about half an hour listening to those leaders yap on. As much as I'd like to help the people in Haiti, I certainly didn't enjoy sitting through that excruciatingly dull meeting.
And then we had our Keigo test, which, as I mentioned above, was pretty easy except for that one question on me feelings about Keigo in our daily life, etc etc. And then we had our Debate party! My fellow debaters wanted Indian food so I made okaasan make samosas. And Mr. Full House brought chips and salsa and homemade guacamole. But the other two, let's call them Jive and Harbour, forgot to bring food. It wasn't a major blowout bash or anything, but Mr. Full House mostly talked about political issues and stuff. And then we had our final debate, the motion being "If an individual contracts terminal cancer, the individual should be informed privately first" and Sneha and I were supposed to be against the motion. It was a pretty brief debate. And before we knew it, our last debate class was over. I have SAT Math lined up for next semester. Oh, joy. It's weird because by next semester, I'll already have written my SATs. But if I don't get a great score, I can retake them in May.
My daily routine sounds so boring! I need to find a hobby or something.

No comments: