I said I'd update my blog, so here I am! I'd forgotten how much I'd missed writing on here. Anyway, hi, it's nice to see you again. I don't really have anything to write about so I'll tell you about my day.
This morning on the train Huji and I studied Chemistry because she has her exam coming up. I'm really happy that my exam is over, but I have SATs coming up on Saturday! It's a bit nerve-racking, but how bad can it be? I'm not taking them at ISSH, though, I'm taking them at another school, CAJ because all the spots at ISSH were filled. But it's okay because CAJ is cl0ser to where I live. I feel sorry for Eclair because SATs are on her birthday! But she doesn't seem to bummed about it, so I guess it's all right.
We had Math in the morning and then double Physics. I'm liking Physics a lot more now, I just wish I were better at the labs! We did a lab day before yesterday, and I had no idea which circuit went where, or anything else, really. But Proff Tigrish is one of those really nice teachers that tries to make sure you understand the material. He's surprisingly hot, too! But don't tell anyone I said that! (Sshhh..!!) After all, his daughter is in our class, and I have two classes with his wife next semester.
Hmmm...and then we had English. We had to read 1984 over the Winter, and we were doing more boring things with it in class. Don't get me wrong, I love AP English, I just wish we could move onto a more exciting reading. Orwell is really kind of depressing. And then we had lunch. Maidi, Hei, Eclaire, Nashe, and I had to go meet Sir Herkel-Mess and R M Kennicr in the library to discuss One World Day. I get to be Sir Herkel-Mess's PA! Doesn't that sound exciting? I sure think so.
Then after lunch we had double Micro. That was dull, just Lady Sosa talking and writing, talking and writing. Everyone is so stressed because we have to choose our subjects for next year, but I'm not stressed at all because I already have mine decided. But I do have a Keigo test tomorrow, so I'd better go study for that. I hope my post was satisfactory, Isha! I'll keep posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAIIII. The post was plenty satisfactory. Now I know what's going on in your daily life :)
Everyone that's writing SATs in school is allowed to not do their homework, so they can 'concentrate', which makes me wish I was writing my SATs. However, I am one lazy female, so I'd end up failing my SATs and IB.
Somehow, Sosa reminded me of a samosa o_O
keep updating!! <3
Post a Comment