Friday, April 4, 2008

I have a science test tomorrow but I'm too busy blogging to care

We have a SCIENCE TEST tomorrow!!!I don't want to study!!!
Today was a GOOD day!It didn't start out too well,we had math first but Soo Sensei didn't mention the homework(which I evidently didn't do) so I was safe~

Chipmunk Sensei isn't going to take class until after the holidays!Yay!!But Bushy Sensei will take over *groan*.WELL,I guess anyone is better than Chipmunk Sensei!We had French FREE because Nezumi Sensei didn't know that she had a class!And she was in the library,which is right next to our classroom!

Gureisu likes Arashi no Nino!!NINO????I guess he's ok..kind of cute!But I prefer Sho-kun and Matsujun.And Aiba-chan.But I'm not the Arashi fan here.Seriously,Storm's infatuation with Arashi is admirable!I'll have to tell her about this when I go to Japan,which is just 9 days away,by the way.

Speaking of Storm and Japan,it seems weird that it could be my last 9 days in Oakridge.I know I would miss it a lot here.But at the same time I want to go back to Japan,too!I'm so confused!I can't believe it's been three years already...

1 comment:

Keke said...

DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL MARRY YOU!!!! PLEASE PLEASE "PLEASE" DON'T GO!!!! ATLEAST FOR KAME'S SAKE, DON'T LEAVE INDIA!