The stupidest thing happened to me today.
I was roaming around the house in just my bra and underwear when obaachan chose just that moment to open the door to her bedroom.She saw me in all my splendour and I barely had time to quickly cover what I could with my school uniform shirt,which I luckily had with me!!She closed the door,and I wondered who was more embarassed,me or her.
A little while later okaasan saw me and was like,"This isn't the beach,you know!It was soo funny!!I told Meg and Pear about it in school!
Our class got moved downstairs for Kao who came back today.She was absent for so long because of her injured leg,which is still injured,by the way!!LUCKY!I wouldn't want to be in great pain or anything,but I really would love to miss school!But I guess it would be hard to make up the work.
Our time table for today was stoopid.10th grade is so hard.Education sucks.
Just 11 days left till my SUMMER VACATION!!Ureshii~
Meg and Koi talked today!OoooooooOooooooooOooooh!
Pear and Peak didn't,but maybe they will soon!
I wish I could have a koibito!Even just for 11 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just wrote about your bra on the Internet!! Way to go girl!!! You are SO like me!!
<3 <3
Post a Comment