The second-to-last day has come and gone~In this last week I keep getting flashbacks of the three years I've been in this school.Like yesterday,when we were watching the swimming competition and I saw Mizu-sama,who I used to have a crush on when I was in the 7th grade..brings back fond memories.
Truth is,I haven't really told anyone that I'm leaving (possibly,very possibly,for good).Well,Meg knows,and I guess Pear has more or less figured it out (or at least,that's what Redwest tells me.)I wish I didn't have to leave Meg and Pear.I'll really miss them!
I very nearly got screwed in math for my completely incomplete notes,but luckily Soo Sensei didn't check my book!Thankfully,it won't really matter whether I finish it or not because I'm leaving the day after tomorrow.I brought Wink Up to school today,and I was reading it with Gureisu in French class.Of course,I was doing most of the reading (more like,all of it).She said that Kame looks the best in KAT-TUN!But she only likes Arashi and Nino.She said the nicest thing to me!!She said I looked half-Japanese!!A lot of people have said,and they were mostly Indians who don't really know what Japanese look like,but hearing it from a Korean made me kind of shocked,because I don't think I look Japanese at all.But I really want to be half-Japanese...Oh,and of course,Meg said it to me,too,and it makes me happy :D~~
Meg got me a chocolate!It was all melted by the end of the day,but it was GOOD.
Weeellll I have nothing else to blog about so check tomorrow for THE ULTIMATE DAY.Sayounara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU'RE DEFINITELY LEAVING?????????????????????????????
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't let you go!!!!!!
Post a Comment