Thank you sooooo much you guys, for coming over!!! Had loadsa fun! Don't tell this to Fame, but your "shaadi" pics are soon gonna be on Facebook!
Noooo please don't put them on facebook!!I'm BEGGING YOU!I'm thinking of quitting facebook again!its so mendokusai..
If you quit Facebook, I'll tell Spexy about your crush on him and also about how you and Cherish made out in the Girl's Room
Me and Cherish have NOT made out EVER and certainly not in the Girl's Room,and besides,Spexy wouldn't even care!Facebook is boooring!!I don't have a crush on Spexy anymore.These holidays have made me realize where my loyalty lies.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you sooooo much you guys, for coming over!!! Had loadsa fun! Don't tell this to Fame, but your "shaadi" pics are soon gonna be on Facebook!
Noooo please don't put them on facebook!!I'm BEGGING YOU!
I'm thinking of quitting facebook again!its so mendokusai..
If you quit Facebook, I'll tell Spexy about your crush on him and also about how you and Cherish made out in the Girl's Room
Me and Cherish have NOT made out EVER and certainly not in the Girl's Room,and besides,Spexy wouldn't even care!
Facebook is boooring!!
I don't have a crush on Spexy anymore.These holidays have made me realize where my loyalty lies.
Post a Comment