Friday, March 28, 2008

Peaceful Days~well,kind of,anyway

We're back to these times,the few weeks before summer vacation.I can already feel the holiday mood in the air,and it just gets stronger with each day,comforting me with the fact that summer vacation is exactly 16 days away!For me,that is.I get to start my holiday a few days early~:D

SUMMER!!I'm FULL OF PLANS!!I can harldly wait!The countdown begins NOW!!!

Today was..pretty good!But first period Biology was NOT.Chipmunk Sensei decided to hold one of his "slip tests" today.There were only 3 questions,but they were killer for wretched souls like me who don't pay attention in class.Most people got at least two to three marks,or at least one,but I got 1/2!Chipmunk Sensei was smiling his evil,sarcastic smile.I swear to Kame,he is the most terrifying man on earth.

We got to miss three periods because of our 50-mark English test.Seriously:50 marks on a cyclic test??What the heck are they thinking?Anyway,not that I mind~Motor kept bugging me for the answers.He actually is kind of nice.

We had Games last two periods.Pear played throwball,and Meg and I went for a walk.The layout of our school is really pretty.It's unfortunate that we don't really get the chance to explore it.It would be soo cool if our school had all these secret passageways and hiding places~The junior building is waaay cooler than the senior one.

Song of the week:Peaceful Days by KAT-TUN.You'll find it on the limited edition of CARTOON KAT-TUN II You.And it's on the DVD,too.

I guess we'd all better enjoy the peaceful days ahead because it looks like 10th grade is going to be a long climb uphill.

No comments: