Tomorrow is the LAST EXAM and then we're free for the next TWELVE DAYS!!Yes!!Freedom is less than 24 hours away!!Of course,within this short span of time I'll have to study French..*groan* but hopefully it will be over before I even realize!
Meg has returned~not that we got to talk much,what with the exam and everything,but she told me about some bartender she met while she was away.Meg has so many guys in her life.The guys in my life are miles and miles away.And they don't even know I exist!!
Pear and Peak:Peak kissed Pear on the cheek,datte!!Cho kawaii!
I wish I had a love life.
You know what would be awesome??It would be soo cool if I had an affair with Taguchi or Kame or some hot guy from Johnny's and it became a "scandal" and there were pictures of us together splashed all across magazines and crazy rumors going around!And then I could be in the book of Johnny's scandals that Storm was showing me that day when we went to the bookstore.Of course,I can't really see my parents approving of this.I was reading about the Jin-Kato Rosa issue the other day.Scandals are interesting.
I'm getting desparate.I really need some excitement in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
title from Natasha Bedingfield-Unwritten?
Post a Comment