Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exams.Frustration.So what else is new?

Exams are the worst time of the year.It's the worst thing about school.Luckily,we had English first but we have Social Studies tomorrow.And even though we had yesterday and today to study for it,I am totally unprepared.Here are some tips for doing well in the exams.It'll be good if at least someone learns from my mistakes!!

  1. Never procrastinate.I repeat,never.It's the worst thing you can do.
  2. If there's something or someone distracting you,make it/them your motivation.In my case,it's KAT-TUN and all the other hot guys of Johnny's Jimusho.
  3. Have something to work for other than just grades.For example,if there's a KAT-TUN DVD that you want,make a deal with your parents that if you do well they have to buy it for you.
  4. If you do end up leaving everything for the last minute,don't plan on staying up the whole night before the exam to study.Been there.Done that.It doesn't help.If you must,wake up earlier to cram.
  5. Don't study just before the exam.You might panic if you realize how unprepared you are.And being stressed isn't going to help you do better!
  6. Don't cheat!!There's nothing worse than getting caught.
  7. Don't panic.It'll all be over in a little while.

And most importantly:

8.Just do your best.Use your brain and you'll be alright. ;D

And now I must go and do all I can about the exam tomorrow.Wish me luck!!

No comments: