Monday, February 18, 2008

Can't think of an appropriate title~

This post is just going to be full of random stuff,nothing in particular.

I went to Akiko-san and Frederic-san's Wedding Reception~It was fun and I met a lot of Japanese people who have been living here in Hyderabad.I spent most of the evening talking to Mamiko-san,a teacher at Asa Bhanu.She was nice,and our conversations covered a variety of subjects,such as Japanese cuisine and Johnny's.I didn't realize how much I miss talking in Japanese.It was so natsukashii and I really felt like I was back in Japan.Aaah I miss it!!

Today was the PRACTICAL EXAM!!When I woke up in the morning I was FREAKING OUT!!!I managed to cram some stuff in before leaving home,but I wasn't really confident.No one else really seemed to be either.Meg said she hadn't studied at all.We had the exam at 11:15.Sections,A,B and C had already had their exam and they were all telling us how easy it was.And it turned out to be just as they said.I'm quite sure I did well,even though I messed up the viva.But that wasn't my fault because Boiled Egg Sensei was confusing me.

Meg and I were passing notes in Math and Soo Sensei saw it and took the paper!She sucks!!What is it with these teacher?!Why do they want to poke their noses in matters that don't concern them??I got into a really Gokusen mood after that!All we need is Yankumi,or at least someone as passionate as her.Sunshine Sensei?No,he can't fight....

I think all these teachers like Soo Sensei,Boiled Egg Sensei,Futo Sensei,etc etc need to watch Gokusen.It would teach them a thing or two about what it means to be a teacher.

I hate little kids.They are so damn annoying.The sight of them makes me sick.

I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood today...

Pear took my Kame picture.I hope she's planning on giving it back.And Piglet forgot my locker key today.I miss seeing my KAT-TUN pin-ups between classes.

Life is really sucking at the moment.I sincerely hope tomorrow's good.

No comments: