Cherish by NEWS is such a beautiful song!!!!Yamapi and Shige are soo hot!!Aishiteruyo!!But I chose Cherish for the title of this post,not just because it is the song that has been going around and around in my head all day,but also because it's my code name for someone I shall soon write on~
Today was also a really fun day!I was actually really dreading it because it really sucks to have school on Saturdays..especially because we have to study every single period.Luckily,today we had Revision for the Practical Exam on Monday so we got to miss 3 periods~
The bus was really empty today,for once.I love it when it's like that~Meg wrote me a letter last night.It was interesting.It was Piglet's birthday,today.Happy B'day Piglet!!(No,not the Winnie-the-Pooh character!Piglet from WTP is cute,tho~)
Boiled Egg Sensei assigned us seats yesterday.I was next to Koi and Meg was next to K-chan.Meg and I switched places and I was right behind Sal,who was next to Cherish.I've been pretending to be in love with Cherish since December,just to bug him.I guess everyone knows that it's just an act,I make it quite obvious.It's just so much fun to irritate him!I keep "flirting" with him and annoying him whenever I get the chance.Anyway,I tortured him a lot while I was sitting behind him,and K-chan and Sal were helping out.It's soo cool that everyone in the class supports me on this.
Practical Exam practice was boring.But at least I'm more prepared than I am before.But there was this lab assistant who kept showing off and flipping his bangs.It was kind of cute..definately really funny!
Peak and Pear seem to be doing well together.I wish them the very best.Their code names match!!:)
I was sitting next to Beyonce after lunch.(Beyonce is a guy.There's an explanation behind the code name.Don't ask.)He's actually kind of nice.In a twisted sort of way.Sami said that Kame looks good!!
Last period Bio was free so Meg and Sal were doing imitations of teachers again.It was really funny~
I sat at the back of the bus with Sana today.Kumicho was there.He was soo kakotsuketeru.Or maybe he's just naturally like that.
Listen to Cherish!!<3
|
No comments:
Post a Comment