skip to main | skip to sidebar

Ai No Sekai

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday,Kame!!!

Kamenashi-kun,otanjoubi omedetou!!!


Kame's soo hot,I love him~


This is my all-time favorite picture of Kame.I fell in love with him all over again as soon as I saw it.I got it off http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kamenashi_Kazuya





Kamenashi Kazuya!!!

Kame's best solo,Kizuna:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
Posted by Ai at 1:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (39)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Exams.Frustration.So what else is new?
      • Things Worth Living For
      • Happy 22nd Birthday,Kame!!!
      • Farewell Party Prep
      • Thursday-the most boring day of the week
      • Cricket Balls and Gal Sone
      • KAT-TUN SAIKOU!!
      • Can't think of an appropriate title~
      • Must See
      • Cherish~
      • Twinx~~
      • The Introduction~~

About Me

Ai
Your average teenager
View my complete profile