Friday, February 15, 2008

Twinx~~

You're probably wondering about the strange title I chose for today's blog post.Well,let's just say that today was one of the FUNNIEST days of my life!
It happened in the washroom,with Redwest,Meg, and Pear.Pear was putting on her contacts and Redwest,Meg,and I were standing in a corner in the washroom.Suddenly,this ayamma comes along and asks in her weird variation of English mixed with Telugu,"Twinks aa?" She meant twins and usually I find it really annoying when people who don't know English try and show off how much they know,but it was HILARIOUS!And to make it even funnier,she chose just that moment to go "Yuss...." and I just lost it at that!I had one of my infamous laugh attacks and didn't stop laughing until after Break.Even on the bus,when I remember it I started laughing.

Meg and Sal were imitating Futo Sensei and Oshare Sensei.It was sooo funny!And the funniest part was, Oshare Sensei walked in just when Meg was doing an imitation of her.I also did Motor's diary entry.I didn't really want to,but he started saying all these really nice things about me and I'm a real sucker when it comes to compliments so I did it for him,and I managed to copy his handwriting to some extent.Motor isn't that bad,once you get to know him.Kind of fun to talk to.

Meg,Redwest, and I went down during Hobbies to do some outdoor sketching.Pear stayed up because she wanted to talk to her new koibito Peak.We came back up after finishing our sketches,and Meg started this painting.I envy her creativity.I'm really bad at art.Anyway,Sunshine Sensei wanted me to do calligraphy but something was up with the pen so he couldn't.I feel sorry for Sunshine Sensei that no one takes him seriously and take advantage of him sometimes.He's so nice!

KAT-TUN SAIKOU!
We have school tomorrow....Saturday...school....yada.Zettai yada.

1 comment:

Keke said...

Ooooh, I love you Ai, thank you soo much. ABout the creativity part, I mean. Guess what? Pear and Peak hugged each other and I'll tell you on Monday what they did.
BTW, I'm sending a link of Cherish to BP, he should read it.