Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cricket Balls and Gal Sone

Boss was absent today so I got the whole seat to myself.Not for long,tho,because Wagahai came and sat next to me.But at least she didn't bug me or try to talk to me or anything,because if she,or anyone else did I would have slapped them.That's how bad my mood was in the morning~But it got better.

Today was a half-day due to "administrative reasons".Piglet forgot my locker key yet again so the only thing I could do was get King to break it.I am soo eternally grateful to him!!But I had to take all my pin-ups down.Oh well,at least I don't have to bother with a locker key anymore.We had ditto English and it was really tsumaranai.But Sal and Nutty had food so I was attacking it.I'm eating more than Gal Sone these days..no wonder I'm getting so fat.Gal Sone is soo lucky,she eats soo much and doesn't even gain weight and she got to be on Cartoon KAT-TUN.One day,I want to be famous enough to be on Cartoon KAT-TUN.Or maybe I could help out on set or something.

S.S. was boring,Futo Sensei gave us some dumb questions to do.In Art I had to do my Bio homework.Pear and some others were having a rehearsal for the dance they are going to perform on the 10th grade Farewell.I,of course,did my Bio Homework.I finished it just as the period ended.Safe!

Meg and I got stuck in the classroom during Games because Uma Sensei didn't let anyone go out.Motor and Twix did something to Uma Sensei and she went running over to Goliath,who made them stand at the front of the class.Overall,Games wasn't much fun.

There were no teachers on the bus which meant TOTAL CHAOS.Kumicho and his "gang" were playing cricket!The ball hit me several times,and I was glad to get off.I came home and Love Radiator opened the door.From what I understood,some Japanese lady (Must be Akiko-san or Kyouko-san)came and my mom went with her and would be back around 2.I hope she hurries up.It's getting boring....

And now I must study.

No comments: