Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Introduction~~

Okay,Meg, I finally made the blog you were telling me to make!I guess you'll be the only one from school who reads it~and maybe it's better that way..

Today was the most ordinary Valentine's Day ever..as you must have guessed, I didn't have a valentine.I've only had one Valentine in my whole life!Sucks,I know.But I made a whoole list of guys from Johnny's.(who I claimed were my Valentines.18 of the hottest guys in Johnny's Jimusho.Of course they didn't KNOW that they were my Valentines.I wish I could meet them~) I don't remember the exact order of the list because my twin Redwest ripped it up on the bus after I showed Sana but here is what I remember:
1.Taguchi Junnosuke (KAT-TUN)
2.Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)
3.Kato Shigeaki (NEWS)
4.Yamashita Tomohisa (NEWS)
5.Yabu Kota (Hey!Say!JUMP)
6.Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
and so on and so forth.I'm not going to name ALL the 18 guys on that list because some of them I just added to make myself feel a bit better about not having a Valentine (Like Nishikido Ryo and Yokoyama Yu,who are reasonably hot but not my first preferences)
I wish I could have a hot and serious relationship.
I'm so bored of my life.Meg is soo lucky to have a koibito.I wish I could have one,or at least someone that liked me.Even if it was someone like Motor.

2 comments:

Keke said...

hi ai.
dude, u CAN have a HOT and serrious relationship if u get the courage to go and bloody talk to Sasuke.

Manny said...

dude, WTF?????
Jun is number SIX on ur list??
sucker!